Apple iTunes corrupt backup file data extraction and recovery
iTunes Backup File Data Recovery Services
Do you have an Apple iTunes backup file for an iPhone or iPad that cannot be used, restored or extracted? We can help!
Common problems we can help with:
- iTunes reports that there is no backup, but you can see the folder with your backup.
- iTunes backup is asking for an encryption password but you forgot what password you used.
- You have an iTunes backup file and even with Apple support, you cannot restore the backup to your device or open the backup file due to any error.
- iTunes backup is incomplete/did not finish – we can extract what is in the file, usually a partial backup.
- iTunes backup file is corrupt
How much does this service cost?
$450 Australian Dollars
+ the cost of USB flash drive/hard disk drive if you would like us to supply one.
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Diners.
No Credit card surcharge applies.
This fee is for our time, expertise and our problem-solving skills. Our experts will not give up easily, we can recover data that other people and online software cannot.
We ask for this payment up front and in full, if for any reason, we cannot recover your data you will be given a full refund.
If your backup contains only a partial backup, this is all that can be recovered if that is all that is your file.
If your iTunes backup encryption password is not known and cannot be easily cracked, our advanced password cracking service uses supercomputers/cloud computing power at an additional cost ranging from $500 to $1000 extra if required for a very secure password). If this is required, we will ask for your permission before we proceed.
How long will it take?
Normally 2-3 days. Some complex cases may take up to 5 business days.
If you need it done ASAP, our Priority Service costs $200 more and we will give your work #1 priority in our lab to get it back to you faster.
How do I get my file to you?
- Zip your iTunes backup files/folder then share a link with us to download using a cloud storage service like Dropbox, Google Drive or any other service. If you allow us, we will upload the recovered data to the same place for you.
- Send your iTunes backup files/folder to us on a USB flash drive or hard disk drive. Deliver it to one of our Australian office locations including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth or Auckland (New Zealand). International customers are welcome, send it to our head office in Sydney, NSW, Australia. We will provide free return delivery or we can upload your files to a cloud storage service for you to download instead of using a courier for return delivery.
How do I get started?
- Complete this submit a job form online now.
- This form will ask for credit card payment, if we cannot recover your data we will provide a full refund.
- Send us a link to download your iTunes backup file (share the folder/files with the email address email@example.com) or deliver it to the office nearest to you (International customers, deliver to Sydney, NSW, Australia lab).
- We can return your files to you by cloud storage download or delivery by post/courier.