Mobile Device Recovery
Mobile Phone and Tablet Data Recovery Services
Has your phone stopped working? Don’t panic, we can help!
We offer the world’s best mobile device data recovery service, and can fix problems that nobody else in the world can. We can even recover data from damaged or faulty phones that others will say is impossible
We would love to try to help to recover your files from your faulty mobile phone. We specialise in Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, all models of Android, Windows, Blackberry and other types of phones that no longer power on due to liquid damage, physical damage of any kind or have simply suddenly stopped working for any reason.
Our data recovery labs have the world’s best facilities, best technology, hardware and software so that we can provide you with the highest chance of getting all of your files back in a safe, professional and fast way. The main differences between what we do compared to cheap phone repair shops are:
Your data is our focus, everything will be done in a safe way to ensure no data loss.
We get phone calls very often from our clients who say they told a phone repair shop they wanted their phone repaired mainly because they want their photos back. The phone repair shop fixes the phone, but all data is permanently lost. Even if clearly told that the data was the most important thing
We always focus on getting your important data back, everything is done in a safe and professional way.
We don’t give up! We put in a massive amount of time and effort that nobody else will.
Most phone repair shops may do some very basic level repairs such as change the battery or screen, but we are highly skilled and equipped with the best technology available. If a job is too hard, phone repair shops will give up and tell you it’s impossible. We won’t! We’ll treat it like it was our phone and put in an extreme level of effort and time, we won’t stop until we get your photos, videos and other files back.
Payam Data Recovery specialises in providing data recovery services on faulty and damaged phones, especially if they do not power on, will not charge or are physically damaged. We have the world’s best technology, equipment and facilities and can recover data that nobody else in the world can. That’s why the elite mobile phone forensic teams in the world, from law enforcement agencies and government departments, use our services. When their own well-funded and expert teams spend months and fail, we often recover data in those cases in a few days. Getting data from dead phones is what we do better than anybody else on the planet, we would love to help you!
Common mobile device problems we can help you with:
- Will not power on
- Unable to charge
- Cracked/smashed screen
- Broken into pieces
- Liquid damage (drinks, salt water, swimming pool and toilet water)
- Corrupted operating system
- No longer working after a software update
- Apple devices that show cable and iTunes logo on the screen after failing to do an iOS update
- Corrupt iTunes backup
- Extracting an encrypted iTunes backup file
How much will it cost?
How will I get my data back?
All data is usually provided back to you on an external hard disk drive we supply at an additional cost or you can provide your own. We do not like USB flash drives as they are often very slow for the purpose of saving the large number of small files extracted from a mobile phone.
Will my phone be repaired?
No, your mobile phone will NOT be repaired/fixed – our goal is only for a temporary repair for the purposes of data recovery. The work we do will usually void any warranty on the device due to extensive internal repairs we need to perform. The work we do involves temporary repairs to the electronics, so this will usually void all hardware support and warranty with Apple. If you are not sure, please do check with Apple or any other manufacturer first to see what is their policy regarding data recovery and warranty.
Why use us?
- We will try harder than anybody else and will not give up when the problem is difficult to fix. Your best chance of getting your data back is with Payam Data Recovery.
- Our employees’ job satisfaction comes from helping customers, we come to work every day to help people and we do what others say is impossible. We love it!!
- We specialise in recovering data from physically damaged or faulty phones, requiring complex and time-consuming hands-on electronics repair work with tiny components.
- Our data recovery engineers specialise in temporary repairs to your phone to recover the data, this is done with a microscope, soldering iron, a multi meter, world-class tools and training.
- We can perform ‘chip-off’ recoveries in-house and have all of the best equipment in the world including Cell bright UFED, use JTAG, RIFF boxes and custom mad jigs and adapters all-purpose build only for data recovery. These are tools that your local phone repair experts won’t have.
How do I get started? Let's get your files back!!
Once you have completed this Submit a job form, you will be provided with a Job number and our delivery address. Once this is done, deliver the mobile phone to our office in person as soon as possible. Or you can post/courier it to us.
Important Conditions of Service:
You will be asked to agree to these conditions when we accept to do work for you:
- I acknowledge that the data recovery process will void my warranty and will not hold Payam Data Recovery liable for any reason due to warranty or hardware support being void/lost or damage of any kind to the screen or cosmetic damage of any kind to the phone. I will not seek any payment, compensation, replacement or repair cost of any kind from Payam Data Recovery under any circumstance.
- I am the owner of this device, I can provide you with proof and ID if required.
Note: If you are NOT the owner of this service, we will refuse to provide this service to you due to privacy laws we cannot recover data if the device is not yours. Even if it belongs to a family member or employee.
- I know my PIN/Passcode/code to unlock the phone and I DO agree to pay you if I do not give you the correct code to unlock the device.
Note: If we can repair the fault but unable to unlock the device due to not bring provided with the correct code, I agree to pay the completion/total price quoted (even if the data cannot be recovered). If you do not know your PIN/Passcode or refuse to give it to us, do not proceed any further. We require payment within 7 days if this scenario occurs. Reminder: If the device does not belong to you, do not send it to us! We will refuse service.
- I understand this is NOT a forensic service and will not try to use it as such.
Payam Data Recovery will not provide me with any report or statement will be provided regardless of the outcome under any circumstances. I agree NOT to request this. This is for data recovery work being requested is for private use only, NOT for legal action of any kind now or in the future. If you require the data to be used as evidence in court, please find a company specializing in computer/mobile phone forensics. We are a data recovery company, we do not wish to be involved in court cases/legal action of any kind.
If you would like to deliver your mobile phone to us in person or send it by post/courier, please proceed to complete our online Submit a job form here to get the process started.
You will be asked to select the Economy, Priority or Emergency service.
You do not need to pay anything now, you will only be asked to pay if we can recover your data.
Once you complete this form, you will get a PDF file that we call our ‘Submit a job form’, please include in the box with your phone, an optional address label and your new Job number included.
The next step is to post or deliver your phone to the lab closest to you to get started.
If you would like to bring your phone to our office in person, you are welcome to visit us during our business hours of 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Please call on 1300 444 800 (or +61 2 80766079 for overseas callers) if you have any other questions.
Note: Our head office in Sydney, Australia is our super-lab for mobile device data recovery, your mobile phone will be shipped at no cost via Startrack or FedEx to our Australian head office. We do not generally perform mobile phone data recovery work at all our labs due to the costly equipment and tools needed.
Bring it in any time! Please call on 1300 444 800 (or +61 2 80766079 for overseas callers) if you have any other questions.